How to setup a Linksys Wifi Extender
Linksys Extender Setup is the best key to weak network signals strength problems at the workplace or home. It is one of the best brands to provide quality signals to a good range with an optimized internet connection.
Linksys Wifi Extender is genuinely easy to set up and easy to maintain. One major issue with the extender that people face is the Linksys Wifi Extender Setup
Extender Linksys Setup Essentials
Linksys Wifi Extender helps in providing a good repetition of wireless signals of the router or access point. In order to perform the New Extender Setup, these are the following requirements:
- Ensure your extender is on.
- The router’s wireless details i.e., Wireless Network Name, Security Key, and The Channel.
- Reset Factory Settings on the Linksys Wifi Extender.
- and an active internet connection.
There are two methods to perform a Linksys Extender Setup:
(I) Linksys Extender Manual Setup:
There are some instructions you need to follow in order to setup Linksys Wifi Range Extender Manually:
- Your PC or Laptop and the range extender should be within a limited range. Plug them into a power supply outlet.
- Then, link your Laptop to the extender through ethernet wire.
- Now connect it to the Linksys Extender Setup-xxx network.
- Just open an internet browser and enter extender.linksys.com in the URL section of the web page.
- Now you’ll notice a login page. Type your login details.
- Extender.linksys.com Setup screen will appear soon. Fill the SSID Name and the required fields.
- At last, choose the manual option and switch off the extender for a meanwhile. Then turn it on after a while.
The Linksys Extender Manual Setup is successfully completed. In case there is an issue with extender.linksys.setup, connect to our technicians for support services.
(II) Linksys Wifi Extender WPS Setup:
1) First, make sure that your router is installed and that you are able to connect to your computers.
2) Now, when you plug the extension to the wall, the light flashes green for a few seconds and turns amber after that.
3) As soon as the light turns amber, push the WPS to the router and push the WPS to the extender.
Note:-Make sure all devices are in the same room or as close to each other as possible.
4) When configured, the light on the Extender will turn solid green.
Finally, Linksys Extender Setup using WPS is completed.
If, by any chance, you still have issues or need suggestions, please call our Toll-Free technicians or visit our website, extender.linksys.com.